Have you ever wondered what other people think about you?
Well, stop wondering. It does not matter. What does matter is what you think about you.
Others will know what you think about yourself. If they see that you like who you are, they will also like you.
This article will show you what being real looks like, from your perspective. And this will become the perspective of others.
What Being Real is All About
To be genuine and authentic is about telling yourself and others the truth, embracing your unique traits, and being okay with who you are.
This involves acknowledging your strengths and weaknesses and trying to improve the areas you're lacking in.
It's about being confident with who you are, without exerting too much effort.
Before showing you what being real looks like, keep in mind that this is a one on one session with yourself, and with no one else around.
Now it's time to unleash your greatest power, and discover what being real looks like:
- Truthfulness: Portray yourself as you are. Be open about your values and aims in life.
- Honesty: Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-acceptance: Be honest with yourself first and accept yourself wholeheartedly. Accept yourself with all your strengths and weaknesses.
- Authenticity: Be a person of your word. Be down-to-earth and fulfill your commitments.
- Staying True to Yourself: Don't stress about pleasing others or conform to someone else's standards. You are the only person you have to please.
- Pausing and Reflecting: Always pause and check in with yourself before responding. Don't say or do anything on impulse. Think it through first.
- Love yourself: You already have an advantage. You are a human being. Love yourself and others will love you.
- Like yourself: There's a big difference between love and like. Two people could love each other, but not want to be around each other. On the other hand, if they like each other, they don't want to be away from each other. Think of yourself as a person you want to be around.
- Learn to laugh at yourself: Don't always take yourself serious. It's OK! There's one thing you have in common with every one who is breathing: You're not perfect! Always remember: You are not laughing AT yourself. You are laughing WITH yourself.
Remember, being real is all about being yourself, at your very best. It's not about what others think of you, it's about who you are, even when nobody is looking.
Thank you for visiting us. Please visit us again. You are always welcome.
AND, Remember Another Thing:
At SurfSideSafe, we are here to make your life much better.